In the midst of the Covid-19 health crisis, we are seeking to increase opportunities to engage with the Eaton First Church of God online. Each week, visit this page anytime after 8:30am Sunday to access the sermon, worship, weekly Study Guide, and online giving.
MARCH 29 | SPEAK CALM IN THE STORM
READ: Mark 4:35-41
- What is the biggest challenge for you during this storm?
- Where do you see God at work?
- What is one step you can take to draw closer to the Spirit of God this week?
- As we wrap up our study on forgiveness, what do you feel has been the most valuable lesson you learned? What has stuck out to you the most?
- When you are able to let go and show someone forgiveness how does it make you feel? Parents, share a time with your kids that you were able to show someone forgiveness for something they had done to you.
- This week we will learn that when you don't forgive others, you miss out! Can you name a time when you missed an opportunity to show forgiveness?
- Review this month's memory verse from Colossians 3:13.
TO READ THIS WEEK:
- John 17:15
- Ephesians 3:16-17
- 2 Timothy 1:7
- John 16:33
- Philippians 4:6-7
AUDIO ONLY SERVICE:
During this health crisis, even though our meetings may look different, ministry is still happening. We ask you to join us in continuing to be faithful to God and generous to the mission of the church by giving online or mailing in tithes and offerings if you're unable to worship with us in person.
Online giving is a safe, easy way to give your tithes and offerings. All gifts are tax deductible and if you have questions about where our money goes, feel free to contact us for a copy of our annual budget, which is approved at our yearly business meeting.